Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm just wondering if any 156 gta owners have put a Remus back box on there gta, I had one on my 2.5 v6 and the sound was brill, been on the Remus website and have all models listed but not the gta ?? Is this because of the bumper and it would not fit

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a supersprint but I was wondering if anyone had fitted this Remus as imo it had a better sound when you but your foot down, not that the supersprint hasn't far from it

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Is the supersprint silenced? I can't remember.. If it is and you want more noise, just get the unsilenced version :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I have a remus on my 147 GTA. wonder if that would fit your car?

The Remus is OK, bit bassy at idle. Sounds best when properly warmed up after a long drive :cool:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I had a remus on mine when I got it but put the original back on as I didn't like the sound of the remus. A bit too deep and boy racer-ish loud for me. Also not good for my neighbours when I leave for work at 6.50am!

It did sound really nice when you put your foot down though. I still have it in my garage so really should do something with it.

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Was going to say, Biscone has a remus on his GTA and tbh, I was surprised how nice it sounds...just wish it looked a little nicer ;):)

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Was going to say, Biscone has a remus on his GTA and tbh, I was surprised how nice it sounds...just wish it looked a little nicer ;):)
:) Yeah its rather brash in sound and looks. I would have gone for something a bit more tame if i were buying, it came with the car though :thumbs:

If I were buying now, I'd want something a bit more raspier that screams as the revs rise. The Remus is more germanic in tone, it's deep and bellows as opposed to screams.

One day i'll upgrade the zorst but not a priority now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts