Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys AGAIN..

This new engine iv put in, I noticed when I was putting it in the sump had some grey putty stuff on the bottom of it...Im guessing because it maybe cracked...
I have also noticed my oil has gone down a hell of a lot since the oil change.. Also last night I noticed a big pool of oil under the car...

So im going to swap the sump from my old engine onto this one, but im not sure how to take it off when the engine is in the car..

Is it easy enough?? Anyone got any pics?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I take it the QV is the same as the 2.0 cloverleaf?
QV = Quadrifoglio Verde (Italian for "Green Four-leafed Clover") ;)

Anyway, the actual model is irrelevant because the sumps on all the TS engines are the same.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Even my 1.4??
Actually, no you're right, the 1.4 has a different sump. All the others in the TS range are the same though.

·
Premium Member
1,991 Posts
Remember to arm yourself with a long shafted t-bar torx for the ones bolted to the back of the flywheel.

D

·
0 Posts
Actually, no you're right, the 1.4 has a different sump. All the others in the TS range are the same though.
Ah I caught you out GE:p:p I joke I joke:D:p Will you tell EA aswell that my engine has to be lighter than a 1.8 than just a couple of grams:p

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
I don't care:p:p in Italy they have them:p So nanananana:p And that 1.4 engine is a wonderous one I have to admit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts