Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Has anybody removed a high spoiler form a 156 and is the process easy, does it leave any damage to the boot lid?

Many thanks

Inverno 93

·
Registered
320 Posts
it will leave holes in the boot lid as it is bolted through...

You will be better off swapping the complete boot lid assembly (struts and all as they are beefed up the spoilered car) for one without the spoiler if you do not want it on the car...

What colour is your 156?... Mine is Azzuro Fantazia without the spoiler!!! :thumbs:

Have been looking for a boot spoiler to swap!!! :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let me know what colour it is. If it's Metallic Black I'll have that off ya.
Hi Chris

This question is in anticipation of a car that I may purchase next week. I am not a fan of these tall spoilers and would be happy to swap boots with you as the car is metalic black. On the basis that 1. I purchae the car and 2. That the boot and spoiler are in good condition (like wise as yours is I am sure) do you want to get together and swap?

Let me know. I live in Surrey by the way, we can sort something out.

Tom

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it will leave holes in the boot lid as it is bolted through...

You will be better off swapping the complete boot lid assembly (struts and all as they are beefed up the spoilered car) for one without the spoiler if you do not want it on the car...

What colour is your 156?... Mine is Azzuro Fantazia without the spoiler!!! :thumbs:

Have been looking for a boot spoiler to swap!!! :p
It's black I am afrade.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Im selling a High spoiler, excellent condition, in silver for 50£ ono.

6 tiny holes are much easier to do than changing the whole bootlid!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi Chris

This question is in anticipation of a car that I may purchase next week. I am not a fan of these tall spoilers and would be happy to swap boots with you as the car is metalic black. On the basis that 1. I purchae the car and 2. That the boot and spoiler are in good condition (like wise as yours is I am sure) do you want to get together and swap?

Let me know. I live in Surrey by the way, we can sort something out.

Tom
I would be up for that, Just need to change the locks don't we? My boot is good condition. You would have no holes I would have a big spolier...win win :)
Let me know if what you decide.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I took the spoiler off mine, got the holes filled and the whole boot lid painted by professional for just 100£. no need th change locks, electrics etc... simplez :)

and now, I need to get rid of that spoiler

1 - 11 of 11 Posts