Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know what the problem "was" so all I need to do is reset this.

Anyone know of an easy way of doing this without a trip to the dealers?

cheers

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bought a obd todat for £40. sorted it all out. now testing the new tuning box, all going well so now. will upload review once im 100% happy. what i will say is that the GQV with a tuning box is scary

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Lol nice going!

I ordered a WiFi device for use with my iPad, still waiting on it, what app are you using and, what are you boosting with the Spider box fitted? I'd recommend getting a down pipe fitted soon my man!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No software etc, just a obd 2 box from machien mart. got it purely to turn off management light. There are a few variables to change on the box you see, boost and revs. Its taken alot of playing to get it where it is now, I think I have it sorted now. Im doing a big drive today, about 300 miles so by the end I will know for sure that its set up ok. So tomorrow I will doa few review. What I can say is that it feels as quick as my mates leon which is 280bhp. It picks up much more aggressively and is smooth all the way up to red line. Been a lot of work but very happy

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
I'm patiently waiting for your feedback!

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Do it paulmacs...he got a good deal for AO members

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sorry to change the topic, but can Torque Pro also reset the service and Oil change warnings? I've got an older version of FiatEcuScan that doesn't seem to like my Giulietta and buying Torque Pro is cheaper than Multiecuscan.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts