Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !

I'm looking for removing my rear-right door card. I removed the 3 bolts as explained in video we can find on YouTube. Now I "just have" to pull for uncliping the door panel, but no way ! I used specific plastic tools, try a metalic clips degrapher, but no ! Clips are very very very strong... even when i try to leverage...all I do is damaging trims...
In all video, for any cars, even with Giulia & Stelvio, people just put a finger, and clips pop ! Can anyone help me with this ? some experiences ?

many thanks

·
Registered
38,741 Posts
Don’t most doortrims fit over the vertical top flange of the inner sheet-metal? The movement must be vertical to get off that flange.

·
AO Detailing Car Of The Year 2020 Winner
3,947 Posts
As said above once the door is hung and you need to lift up after you have popped out the clips but if you are struggling releasing the clips then maybe one is stuck. Looking at this video for the front door it does appear that the first clip needs a lot of force to release but others are easier after.

You have probably see this but they dont actually show how the panels are popped out for the rear door card.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes i'm stuck at thé clip step.. As them, I remove the first clip in the angle, but after i 'm not able To remove the other ones. I would like To see the e-learn. I guess alfa dealers have an official and clean method, not just pulling like crazy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes i'm stuck at thé clip step.. As them, I remove the first clip in the angle, but after i 'm not able To remove the other ones. I would like To see the e-learn. I guess alfa dealers have an official and clean method, not just pulling like crazy
YESSSS ! I did it :D
This was very hard... just need to buy some new clips now, some of them got loose because of the force applied.
If I find some time I'll make a YouTube video or photos to explain how I succeeded.

Can you publish the video ? :) tks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts