Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

this is kind of a sad story, I am here because my Wife's 1998 Spider is no more, she currently resting in big old car heaven.

I am now stuck with a removable hardtop roof (black) in good condition with ***** material cover. It is taking up space in my garage and making my bikes look bad, I also have the mesh wind break. My question, is this sort of thing in demand, and where is the best place to sell it.

thank you for your time in advance

Paul

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
You may get a bit more than £500 - that's the minimum IMO

There are three different hard tops for the Spider: Alfa, Wiesmann & Autodelta

The Weismann & Autodelta versions usually go for a bit more

Post Some pics, you may get an offer on here or better to sell on eBay

A good condition OE windbreak WITH the fixings can sell for £80-£100 an upwards ion eBay

;)

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Dot forget the fitting kits!

I know of a really nice Autodelta hardtop local to me in NL that I can have for £250, but the problem is the fitting kit (its missing) and Autodelta dont reply to my emails or list them on the website anymore :(

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,223 Posts
Dot forget the fitting kits!

I know of a really nice Autodelta hardtop local to me in NL that I can have for £250, but the problem is the fitting kit (its missing) and Autodelta dont reply to my emails or list them on the website anymore :(
I had luck previously contacting [email protected]

·
Registered
2,877 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Just emailed him now, will see if I get a reply.

It drives me mad when companies have web forms and never reply to them!!
Just got a quick reply from Ken @ Autodelta.

€600 delivered. :eek:

:lol:

For 4x brackets, €600.

Shame :(

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you can show me what the bracket looks like. I have a friend who does CNC machining for maclaren, and before he has offered to make me any parts I may need. I can get a price off of him.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
If you can show me what the bracket looks like. I have a friend who does CNC machining for maclaren, and before he has offered to make me any parts I may need. I can get a price off of him.
That sounds awesome, but I have no idea what the brackets look like! :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts