Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The remote on the 147 will not work and hasnt since i bought the car.

behind the fuse panel is a mini coax wire marked antena, where is it plugged into? it starts at the loom at the bottom of the box but seems to have become disconected?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GSM as in for the sat nav head unit?

It emerges from the loom below the steering column is clipped to the body with the grey clip as noted, but the other end appears to have been liberated from whatever it was attached to with some force? was it physically attached to something?

There are no errors or fault codes apart from the lambda sensor taken off by a removable bollard last night Not happy!!!!! and the reason for ferreting about in the glove box.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
GSM as in for the sat nav head unit?

It emerges from the loom below the steering column is clipped to the body with the grey clip as noted, but the other end appears to have been liberated from whatever it was attached to with some force? was it physically attached to something?

There are no errors or fault codes apart from the lambda sensor taken off by a removable bollard last night Not happy!!!!! and the reason for ferreting about in the glove box.
Mines loose too and also not working so i'm not sure SMAKY did say that it hangs loose but i havent confirmed this myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts