Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good company that can remap my 2016 - 1750TBI G?

I'm looking for a remap that will increase power without taking the engine and gearbox past its safe working limits.

·
Registered
38,271 Posts
Have a word with Autolusso South (Bournemouth).

As you are in Bournemouth as well they cannot be far away.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have a word with Autolusso South (Bournemouth).

As you are in Bournemouth as well they cannot be far away.
I've been into Autolusso a few times recently and they do not do re-maps but they are having a wizard exhaust made for my G and will also be changing the air filter for a K & N filter when they fit the new exhaust.

Celtic Tuning do a remap where they come to you and just load the new software onto the car, I was thinking more of a put the car on the dunk and run it, then put a new map on and run it again to see what is gained. They say a gain of 41 BHP and 48 lb/ft of torque. I just want to see the before and after.

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
I've been into Autolusso a few times recently and they do not do re-maps but they are having a wizard exhaust made for my G and will also be changing the air filter for a K & N filter when they fit the new exhaust.

Celtic Tuning do a remap where they come to you and just load the new software onto the car, I was thinking more of a put the car on the dunk and run it, then put a new map on and run it again to see what is gained. They say a gain of 41 BHP and 48 lb/ft of torque. I just want to see the before and after.
You have the later MEDC17 ECU on that car so can not be mapped though the OBD port, we at the main branch can do it but it means opening the ECU, you can send us the ECU for mapping we don't need the car as it has to be done off the car

Ned

1 - 5 of 5 Posts