Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys I,m looking to get a remap.on my recently purchased Prodrive Brera 2.2 with a low 41k on it. I've read a lot of old threads and have narrowed my search to Alfatune , Autolusso in bedfordshie. ,and Autodelta, as I'm in the west Midlands.
What results and experiences ,good or bad have you had.
and who do you recommend
i'm trying to make a clear decision as i would like to improve MPG and get a tad more GO and smoother with it .I know performance increases are around 10 / 12 BHP. so I'm not kidding myself over performance gains.
also thinking of Powerflex Bushes at a later date.

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
Hi Guys I,m looking to get a remap.on my recently purchased Prodrive Brera 2.2 with a low 41k on it. I've read a lot of old threads and have narrowed my search to Alfatune , Autolusso in bedfordshie. ,and Autodelta, as I'm in the west Midlands.
What results and experiences ,good or bad have you had.
and who do you recommend
i'm trying to make a clear decision as i would like to improve MPG and get a tad more GO and smoother with it .I know performance increases are around 10 / 12 BHP. so I'm not kidding myself over performance gains.
also thinking of Powerflex Bushes at a later date.
There is very little that can be done to map a 2.2 JTS, make sure whoever you chose gives you a money back guarantee

On this car is you want to modify you are better off looking at suspension and handling

Ned

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Can you quantify that Ned? I've been quoted 10 bhp increase but more importantly, a noticeable increase in mid range torque. Does this sound feasible to you?

·
Vendor
7,045 Posts
Can you quantify that Ned? I've been quoted 10 bhp increase but more importantly, a noticeable increase in mid range torque. Does this sound feasible to you?
It is managing expectations, on turbo cars there are big gains to be had 20% - 25% as the boost can be adjusted with a none turbo petrol cars there are gain to be had in the region of 5%. I just think it is important not to over promise

Ned

1 - 4 of 4 Posts