Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a remap done in Northern Ireland or have any recommendation on who's good at remapping in N. Ireland.

Am planning to get my 147 1.9JTD remapped as soon as I can decide on who will do it. Obviously I would worry that whoever does it knows what they are doing, and that the map is good.

So if you have opinions, good or bad, based on experience, Im interested in hearing them....thanks in advance.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Roadside in Coleraine are doing tuning on diesels (might only be a box), check their website. I had mine done by Angel almost 3 years ago and I am pleased with the result.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the advice, I have just found out now that Angel have representation in Cookstown, so will check them out

·
Registered
75 Posts
did you have any luck with angel, cookstown? i'm from belfast and i'm looking into getting a remap on my 156 diesel.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi valda I just thought I'd let you know that Celtic tuning do remaps in Antrim, I'm from Wexford myself and was onto them bout remaping my 2.0jts GT, you could try them, you can email a quote on there website I got a reply the following day for £295... Not sure if that's good price or not... Bout 350 euros... Plus a drive from one end of the country to the other, would love to know if you or anyone thinks it's a worthwhile trip??? Said they can get 178 bhp out of the remap. Hope this is of some help to you.

·
Registered
75 Posts
hmmmm...from what i've found out, it sounds pretty expensive. i've got a quote for 195gbp for my 2.4jtd. that takes it from 140 to 175bhp. i'm going to check out greenaway in belfast although i've been told that they don't do alfas. i haven't heard of any reports, good or bad, for celtic tuning.

wexford to antrim to wexford is a trip!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Just a quick question, is it worth getting the 2.0TS Remapped? I thought they only really worked well on Turbo'd cars???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts