let you know what drive is like soon

·
Registered
153 Posts
hi
getting remap done by celtic tuning Friday.anyone used them/heard of them
they claim 275bhp on gqv and as doing a group remap there is discount
Had mine done by them, it's the 1.4, 170 they remapped mostly on D, I get 200 hp now, feeling really good, had it on the dyno 2 weeks ago, but they could only test it on N, and that was 185.5 on D the dyno got confused, but I should have 200 :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
hi
getting remap done by celtic tuning Friday.anyone used them/heard of them
they claim 275bhp on gqv and as doing a group remap there is discount
It's be great but only if you leave Mark's garage and go with Justin for a beer. :thumbup:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi Justin
if you wanna check out mods I have done with remap let me know and we can hook up for drive of mine...I was buzzing driving home but should have taken you for a spin first...only thought of it when I got home...doh.
anyways sort that beer out with markey and get together soon.:thumbup:gotta go out for a spin now

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
could stay out all night driving the gqv now.so much better to drive.if you have not had yours remapped I recommend it as it really transforms the way the car drives.the better throttle response makes it feel much more controllable to drive then becomes a monster higher up the rev range making it feel like a qv should.

·
Registered
201 Posts
hi Justin
if you wanna check out mods I have done with remap let me know and we can hook up for drive of mine...I was buzzing driving home but should have taken you for a spin first...only thought of it when I got home...doh.
anyways sort that beer out with markey and get together soon.:thumbup:gotta go out for a spin now
Thanks mate.

I was driving a bit last night and the remap makes the car so much better.

I'm defo going to buy the exhaust!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
check out the h2 ragazoon 102mm and the middle pipe too...may as well get mark to chuck in a bmc filter while you are there mate...let me know how you get on:thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts