Year:2008
Make:Alfa Romeo
Model:Other
Mileage:131111 M
Transmission:Manual
Engine:2.4 JTDM
Trim:Ti
This is my baby, my lovely Alfa 159 Sportwagon 2.4 JTDM Ti and I don't want to sell it but the ULEZ is about to engulf me and I need this car to go to a loving home. I don't necessarily have the stamps in the service book but it has had all the services when they have come due; the cambelt has been done and all the bits that go along with that service; it's a very healthy car - has a few battle scars but nothing that takes away from its beauty and superb driving experience. If it wasn't for the ULEZ expansion, I'd be driving it til it dies but the August deadline will be upon us before we know it. I could sell it to one of those car recycling people but I think that would be a crime.
The collective worth of the working parts on this vehicle far outweigh its market value but it needs to go to an enthusiastic new home to do with it what you will rather than meeting a sad end in a scrapyard.
It is fitted with a Tuneit device for better mileage and performance and it has certainly made it a more lively car. I've had it since 2011 and have looked after it well, apart from the bodywork scars, which were mostly not my fault. Still a stunning looking motor.
It also has a stainless steel exhaust and aftermarket springs to give it a smoother, slightly lower, slightly beefier ride.
Please someone give it a good home? Open to offers but not below £2k.

Will provide more detailed pics on request but the attached show its beauty.

Thanks.