Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having only recently purchased my GTV i've reluctantly made the decision it has to go as it's not really practical for my everyday needs (made decision to buy with heart not head). Anyway it's a 98 TS with full service history and has recently had Cam belt, suspension bushes, brakes, exhaust and tyres replaced. Don't want to go into to much detail but if anybody's interested send me an e mail and i'll let you have my phone number so we can go into more detail. I'm looking for about £1950 but will be open to offers.

P.S. It's Black with Black leather interior it's in exellent condition and everything works!

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
sorry to hear you've got to get rid... :( on the flip side though you can buy a more practical alfa .... :)

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Pics!

Why are you selling it? The GTV's more practical then you'd initially think. My Cup is my daily driver. I can do the month's shopping in it, and carry three people quite happily.

Don't sell! ;)

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Pics!

Why are you selling it? The GTV's more practical then you'd initially think. My Cup is my daily driver. I can do the month's shopping in it, and carry three people quite happily.

Don't sell! ;)
I assume you chop the legs off two of them first. My two smallest kids fit there but even my 11 year old is two big to squeeze in behind me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually a more practical Alfa is not a bad idea, if anybody out there fancies doing a swap/deal on something like a 156 please get in touch.

One of the main problems with the GTV is it won't go on my drive without grounding out and the lack of room is the other, the only other vehicle in our family is a Combo van so we really need 4/5 proper seats.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I assume you chop the legs off two of them first. My two smallest kids fit there but even my 11 year old is two big to squeeze in behind me.
Sorry, when I said 'carries three people' I included me :p but I can get a fully grown adult in the back behind the passenger.

·
Registered
38,259 Posts
Actually a more practical Alfa is not a bad idea, if anybody out there fancies doing a swap/deal on something like a 156 please get in touch.

One of the main problems with the GTV is it won't go on my drive without grounding out and the lack of room is the other, the only other vehicle in our family is a Combo van so we really need 4/5 proper seats.
You don't fancy doing a deal on my Fiat Coupe do you?
I quite fancy a GTV, and the coupe has a fair bit more room inside than a GTV. :D

·
Regional Support, For Lincolnshire - AOL
16,368 Posts
Me too, but they usually moan.
:thumbs: A lot, but I just sit in the drivers position with the seat fully back and :)

It's also a good thing for transporting the pub quiz team around. I never get asked any more ! Bring on the beer ! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts