Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we've had Brother in Law and his brood, wife two kids, and the sister in law, pregnant with bloke and first kid, over yesterday, Sunday, for a meal as we don't see them often.
So we had a 6m old baby, a 5 year old, an almost 3 year old and our 3 year old running around the house. The meal was lovely, wife did a cracking job and I made sure the wine and port and G&T's were readily available.

No rant there, here it comes...
The adults go to bed at midnight, I'm up at 7am to go to work, almost immediately the 6m old starts crying, that goes on for about an hour, then the freaking cat tries to fight it's way into the room on and off for about an hour. The 6 month old again kicks off. Then the wife decided to join in with her allergies and is sneezing and blowing her nose. The cat finally gets in and proceeds to run around the room like she's on acid! Eventually I catch her and kick her out!
6 month old kicks off again, and my alarm goes off telling me to get to work!

NEVER, NEVER AGAIN ARE WE ENTERTAINING ON A SUNDAY WHEN I HAVE WORK THE NEXT DAY. And I wasn't even drinking. Eyes are like a pair of dogs nadgers this morning and I just want my bed!:cry::cry:

·
Premium Member
42,812 Posts
:lol:... didn't have a good night last night meself..... not as bad as your capers mind :D

N

·
0 Posts
Ditched the cat:

Allergies and 1 other annoyance done in one fell swoop.

;)

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quick update.
Everyone has left the house and the lazy gits didn't even offer to help tidy up there blooming mess. Lazy *** brother in law, ate his toast beside the toaster without a plate and left crumbs everywhere.
If I'd been at home I'd have put a rocket up his ***.
You can choose your friends but can't choose family

1 - 6 of 6 Posts