Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all an apology. Liz and I are in the middle of having a house built and this along with work has taken up nearly all of my time. I have been noticeable by my absence and have let things slide on here a bit.

BUT NO MORE

Despite previous hints our next E Anglian meet will be for lunch folllowed by a drive in Norwich on Sunday 24 February we will meet at 12.00. It will be at the Rivergarden which is here:-

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&q=Rivergarden&near=NR7+0EQ&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=0&iwloc=A

Come along and meet us even if you have not been before - bring some ideas of future meets with you and we can plan some events.

Please reply to let me know if you are going to come (of course you are).

See you there.

Paul.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Anyone coming from the South, i.e Cambridge might not wish to be fooled into following the road signs when they get to the Southern Bypass A47 unless they need to add many miles to their journey.
If entering from A140 or A11 go straight on into Norwich, and you will circle round the city centre keeping Norwich Castle on your left, then follow on :confused: (at Anglia Television buildings) down Prince of Wales Road keeping Thorpe Station on your right. This become Yarmouth Road.:thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WHAT TIME PLEASE?
Yep - didn't say did I?

12.00 midday.

Apologies to Carrotsucker - I'll now edit the invite.

Paul.

(Internal thought - don't underestimate them what sucks roots - vegetables that is.)

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
How long are we planning on hanging around for, will try my best to be there but not sure I'll make it for 12, infact, pretty sure I won't!

May well meet you all after lunch if that would be ok?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'll be there, but as I said before I won't be there by 12. Just the 4/5 of us then is it?
Checked out the pub last weekend and it's fine but the car park's not so big so should be ok with 4/5 of us there. I'll have a couple of passengers with me anyway.:)

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A small but select meet.

Thanks to those that attended - I thoroughly enjoyed it.

To those that couldn't make it - never mind - our next meet will be a bit more active - we will be driving karts - watch this space for details.

Paul.

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Good lil meet today Paul, cheers. I used to help organise the BMW meets for Bavarian-Board so if you need any help with arrangements just give me a bell.

Nice to meet you all today and I look forward to thrashing you all in the EA Karting Cup!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hi guys,

Sorry I couldn't make it, I ended up trying to get parked in IKEA Nottingham, then very bad journey back.

I think a relaxed meet at a pub sounds so much better...

I am up for the next one no fail :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts