Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get me wrong I am not dissatified with Alfaowner but I am just trying to hedge my bets a bit.
I can't however manage to register with Alfa156.net.
It seems not to like my email (or domain ??) . I try to email them direct but their email address gets knocked back.
Any ideas ??

·
Administrator
46,134 Posts
You've got the wrong car. ;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good spot but you're wrong. I must update my details to show 164 gone and 156 S/W in.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
I'll ask one of the mods when they are online - what domain is the email?

·
Registered
30,171 Posts
Don't get me wrong I am not dissatified with Alfaowner but I am just trying to hedge my bets a bit.
I can't however manage to register with Alfa156.net.
It seems not to like my email (or domain ??) . I try to email them direct but their email address gets knocked back.
Any ideas ??
Send me a PM on here with your email address.
We have been battling a lot of spam over there and some domains are blocked due to the vast amount of spam users coming from them.

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Better still let one come to you :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
I had the same problem a while ago. I think it was because I have a hotmail address - seems to be the case looking at David C's post above.

2nd time I tried it worked ok

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PM sent to David C. Thanks for your replies. And yes it was a Hotmail.com address.
Doug

·
Registered
30,171 Posts
See PM.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to David C it's all sorted but a bit of a palavor (spelling???).
Doug

·
Registered
2 Posts
e-mail issue on alfa156.net

Same issue here. I have tried to register my account, I have tried both my e-mail addresses, gmail and yahoo, same result. Can I get some assistance please?

Many thanks.

Dan

LE: The message for my yahoo address is that the address is blocked by administrator and for gmail that the domain was blocked by administrator

·
Registered
387 Posts
i have just registered with yahoo email,no problems at all

1 - 12 of 12 Posts