Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now then Ladies and Gents we currently seeking a Region Rep for the SW :thumbs:

The Spring is upon us and it's time to get the SW Region out and meeting again :D

Do you think you might be interested in organising meets in the SW if you think you can get bums off seats and out to meets send me a PM :)

Hit the link to apply

Don't worry about experience we can train you how to use the Forum tools you'll have to help you organise meets.

So make me Happy and hit the linky :thumbs:

Good luck everyone
Tony

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Hello HM, my old sport! Good to hear from you again. Not long to Spring now, and then we'll be rooting around again.:thumbs:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dont we have a new Rep yet ?? :)
No but we have three candidates in the running :)

nope we have a region floating aimlessly
No Jay you have a region with a lively lounge to post in and suggest possible meets :thumbs:

It's been done in other regions were a member posts an event thread and it turns into a good meet :)

I'm working selecting the right Rep or maybe two ;)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

No Jay you have a region with a lively lounge to post in and suggest possible meets :thumbs:

It's been done in other regions were a member posts an event thread and it turns into a good meet :)

HM, sorry i missed the smiley out, i was being tongue in cheek:thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Don't meen to Gatecrash but I feel we could do with another in the South East :D

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

:thumbs: Nice one HM its getting into the good weather here and im sure we can have some good meets this year :)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No worries Jay it's nice to see that we have folk really wanting to attend meets :D

·
Registered
518 Posts
Anyone fancy convoy down to Brookland Auto Italia 2nd May? I would be coming down from Abingdon way (A34) so possible meet at M4 Chieveley services?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts