Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
54,872 Posts
Paul, just so that you don't get worried, you have not died mate. This is not a eulogy lol.

You are one of the good guys and your posts on here and friendship
are very special. Rep or not, you're a top bloke.

·
Administrator
23,016 Posts
then post a smilie :p
Oh alright then here goes............urrrrrghhh, damn - urrgh damn ......no good.....can't .....force myself.

One more try - uurrrrghhhhhh (I bet childbirth is easier) urrrrghhh - nope I have smiley constipation.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Sorry but what is a regional representative? 'Tis is the only forum i've been on that has these!
Just seems like needless hierarchy to award those with a million posts a month and makes the site feel like a little clan & is very reminiscent of school days with headboys/headgirls.
:rolleyes:

:cheese:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Well Paul I thank you very much for your help building up the East Anglia region and for all the meets we have had they have each been as good as the next, we have all had a laugh and I look forward to the region growing and growing.

I look forward to seeing you at future meets (roll on the 1st of Feb) , dont be a stanger now :)

I wish you a very merry christmas and may santa bring you all the presents that you require, maybe even a smiley :p :D :) :eek:

(and dont worry Im sure if I have any problems I will still be pestering you :D)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Oh alright then here goes............urrrrrghhh, damn - urrgh damn ......no good.....can't .....force myself.

One more try - uurrrrghhhhhh (I bet childbirth is easier) urrrrghhh - nope I have smiley constipation.
Constipation usually means one is full of :eek:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Hi Paul,

I've only just seen this. I know how much work you put into the EA, and it can't have been an easy decision. So well done for all you hard work :thumbs:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts