Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul has decided to step down as EA Region Rep.

Paul you have our heart felt thanks for making not just the EA Region but the Whole of AO and bright, cheerful and welcoming place to be.

On behalf of the Whole of AO many thanks.

Paul will still be an active member at both meets and on the forum for a long time I hope.

Katy will now take over the full time role as AO Region Rep for EA.

She's done a great job so far and I'm sure will do the EA Region proud.

All the best mate
Tony

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So sad to see Paul step down, although I'm sure that KT will do a fantastic job in taking over the reins.

I hope this doesn't mean though that we see less of Paul's fantastically witty and poignant posts.

No smilies....out of respect.

·
Administrator
60,108 Posts
Paul, thankyou for all your time and effort on behalf of AO. It has been much appreciated. You are the best, see you around the site.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Sorry but what is a regional representative? 'Tis is the only forum i've been on that has these!

Just seems like needless hierarchy to award those with a million posts a month and makes the site feel like a little clan & is very reminiscent of school days with headboys/headgirls.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry but what is a regional representative? 'Tis is the only forum i've been on that has these!

Just seems like needless hierarchy to award those with a million posts a month and makes the site feel like a little clan & is very reminiscent of school days with headboys/headgirls.
You dont have a job in research do you ?, Regional reps are the area organisers who arrange the meets for the AO members, nothing to do with post counts or head boys and girls. Click on the reps banner it will explain better.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Sorry buell meets are massive and we don't have a rep...we just post rides & events and anyone that turns up is welcomed!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I guess this is what makes this forum special ;)

The Reps do a lot to organise regional meets and basically represent the members. They volunteer for the job and aren't rewarded, other than in thank you threads like this one ;)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Sorry that someone has chosen to detract from Paul's achievements with AO. Paul, you are a gent and I know how well you are regarded by members, other Alfisti and staff alike:cool: Nice one chap:thumbs: Enjoy the "retirement";)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Only been here 3 months but I am in Paul's region.
Have had the pleasure of meeting him at meets and would like to thank him for his efforts. He's a top man!:thumbs:

All the best to Katy aswell! See you both in February.:)

·
Registered
15,686 Posts
Well done on all your hard work Paul, the region is in good hands with Katy now.

All the best, even though I hope to still see your witty posts here.

Simon

1 - 20 of 33 Posts