1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
45,777 Posts
Can we have an "Anything but Bronze" option please? :lol:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
i voted anthracite but i mean a nice shiney anthracite, will post some of mine which r not on the car yet, have a nice sparkle with a hint of blue. some anthracite are pretty flat and dull like i have on my other set but i will get them refurbed in a similar colour to other set.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Personally I would stick with a bright Silver - I think it works best with the grey.

Oddly, I'm not finding the bronze too offensive.
There's a Red 156 GTA SW with gold teledials around my area which actually looks pretty good.

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Personally I would stick with a bright Silver - I think it works best with the grey.

Oddly, I'm not finding the bronze too offensive.
There's a Red 156 GTA SW with gold teledials around my area which actually looks pretty good.
I like my car to stand out a bit. My anthracite jetfin 18's on my last rosso 147 looked epic.

Struggling a bit to decide what to do about these. They really do need a refurb though as they are all corroded with lacquer all peeled off etc etc...

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
pics as promised, not on the car thou

not a very good picture but the saloon has a very solid dull anthracite which i dont like and will be changing to similar to above a bit more sparkly

·
Registered
211 Posts
I like my car to stand out a bit. My anthracite jetfin 18's on my last rosso 147 looked epic.

Struggling a bit to decide what to do about these. They really do need a refurb though as they are all corroded with lacquer all peeled off etc etc...
I had exactly the same viewpoint. Was considering anthracite but went for black instead - in hindsight I wish I had stuck with silver.

Anthricite does look awesome against the red - the grey is just a bit of an awkward colour to match with and i think you'll struggle to get something that looks better than silver.

S

·
0 Posts
Anthracite looks good. My last car, a dark red, auberginey metallic car had gunmetal grey metallic wheels. They looked ace!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts