Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,nearly happy female owner of a gtv 2l ts in shag red as required:cool: but watch the posts..me is having problems:tut: that seem to have more than one answer:rant: :rant: luv the car though:rolleyes:

H

·
0 Posts
Welcome
Me too but I gave up a gtv for a celica which lasted 5 weeks
Now I have a shiney red one

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Hi there and welcome to AO :)

I gave up my shiny red celica for a shiny red GT 6 months ago and haven't looked back since :D

H

·
0 Posts
lynnb said:
Hi there and welcome to AO :)

I gave up my shiny red celica for a shiny red GT 6 months ago and haven't looked back since :D
We should launch a thread and find out howmwny of us have had Celica's

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good plan....but i have to say the first time i drove the gtv i thought help ma boab give me back my lumber support and adjusors on seats!!!!my big amstaff climbed in the bag and packed his bags looking for an exchange for a jack russel!! gone are the days of chucking down the back seats and firing in a wardrobe..i now go shopping alone as the double glovebox dont hold much:rolleyes: so tell me why didnt i keep my shiny celica?? :cry: slam the acelerator and hear the rumble through the stainless steel exhaust and not see anything that looks like your car for miles(unlike celica)and thats the answer........:cool: and anyway i dont sit in the back ....:lol:

H

·
0 Posts
macg29 said:
good plan....but i have to say the first time i drove the gtv i thought help ma boab give me back my lumber support and adjusors on seats!!!!my big amstaff climbed in the bag and packed his bags looking for an exchange for a jack russel!! gone are the days of chucking down the back seats and firing in a wardrobe..i now go shopping alone as the double glovebox dont hold much:rolleyes: so tell me why didnt i keep my shiny celica?? :cry: slam the acelerator and hear the rumble through the stainless steel exhaust and not see anything that looks like your car for miles(unlike celica)and thats the answer........:cool: and anyway i dont sit in the back ....:lol:
I don't sit in the back either and with the gtv there's no room for the shopping to throw it's self all over the boot unlike the celica.:cheese:

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
happy man said:
We should launch a thread and find out howmwny of us have had Celica's
I think there are a few of us Happy Man. I won't say anything against them as it was my first sports car and I loved that kick you got as the 190hp cut in at 6500 revs.

But everything on the Celica was, well, just right and as expected and, well, japanese. The GT sounds better, takes more driving and always makes me feel like I won the lottery - can't beat it :inlove:

H

·
0 Posts
Not saying there was anything wrong with the Celica it was just wrong for me:(
I traded a TS GTV for it and realised it was the wrong move within a week never had the 190bhp just a standard.
For me it just had no soul might sound daft but at the time the ad for the Brera was running and the line "when it's gone we miss it" nearly had me in tears. Still got me baby now just love alfas:D

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
happy man said:
Not saying there was anything wrong with the Celica it was just wrong for me:(
I traded a TS GTV for it and realised it was the wrong move within a week never had the 190bhp just a standard.
For me it just had no soul might sound daft but at the time the ad for the Brera was running and the line "when it's gone we miss it" nearly had me in tears. Still got me baby now just love alfas:D
I know wexactly what you mean about soul Happy Man - but if you get a chance to try the 190hp Celica, have a go - it will bring a smile to your face :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts