Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

It's great to be a part of a forum like this with fellow enthusiasts... so hi there and hello to everyone out there...

I am soon to be the proud owner of a 2001 Spider, black with Momo red leather interior... This is her here... I havn't seen her in the flesh yet so you've now seen as much of my new car as I have...

So thanks in advance for your input and I look forward to :rant: with you all soon.

Sam.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO Sam, nice Spider. :)

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Welcome on board. That is a nice black spider you've got there.

Once you have collected her, please take some lovely pictures of her so your spider can be candidate for next year's AO Member Car Calendar.

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Welcome Sam :D
Always good to have another Spider on board!:cool:

·
Registered
24,525 Posts
Hi and welcome Sam,

You doubly lucky b******d. Great country, great soft-top car with the weather to enjoy it.

No re-phrase that as trebly lucky - I keep trying to forget how good you are at cricket!:eek:

At least your roads are as bad as our for cameras!:( But you can just cruise and be cool in your Spider;) :cool:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys!

I've just paid for the car today, so I should have it the middle of next week. I have to admit it was love at first sight, especially that red leather... and it's only done 18,000 k's...

Looking forward to getting in it!

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
Congratulations Sam and welcome to AO :)

That is a beautiful colour combination with the red leather interior.... there are a few spiders on the road here in UAE but I've not seen one as striking as yours ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts