Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
You'll be lucky to get any OE mats... Not made anymore, Parts World out of stock, but do have LHD GTV/Spider one's in Grey with Alfa Logo Only in either Silver or Red stitch.

Keep trawling.. eBAY, AO Classifieds, Gumtree etc. you never know what may turn up.

I hunted for OE GTV Mats in Black for many moons, and just as I was giving up, a used set appeared on eBAY and Buy It Now! sitting nicely in my V6.

However, Tan ones would be extremely lucky!!! I wish you well in this search :biglaugh:

·
Registered
7,711 Posts
Agreed, shame the drivers mat is so badly worn. The only possible excuse for bidding on these is if you had a mark or stain on the passenger mat and you'd use this set as a replacement.

The description of the advert doesn't match the heading either. Sloppy shoddy ad from a potentially dodgy breaker. Looking at the feedback on this trader (some comments of which are hilarious, particularly the trader retorts) doesn't instill confidence.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed, shame the drivers mat is so badly worn. The only possible excuse for bidding on these is if you had a mark or stain on the passenger mat and you'd use this set as a replacement.

The description of the advert doesn't match the heading either. Sloppy shoddy ad from a potentially dodgy breaker. Looking at the feedback on this trader (some comments of which are hilarious, particularly the trader retorts) doesn't instill confidence.
hahaha! the feedback is great!

but how do you know he's dodgy from 3 negative feedbacks from what could have been dodgy buyers? have you dealt with this seller before?

i'm glad there are ppl breaking on ebay or i would be stuck thats for sure, i dont buy any new parts now unless its for brakes or suspension.

·
Registered
113 Posts
£31 + £10 postage for a pair of half-knackered mats? :vs_unimpressed: F##K that!
I say../ Sparto I totally agree.

but the sad truth is we love and cherish these cars so much and are desperate for OE mats! original spec do look great.
We are sadly let down (again) by Alfa Romeo who can't get their fingers out and supply us with them.

Does anyone on here admit to buying them?

Also staggered no one has started selling exact replicas.. I would buy if available.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts