Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What colour do you think would look better on my Sud QV, red or black.

It's red at the mo but I am being drawn to black after seeing some pictures. I like the way all the plastics blend rather than look like seperate parts.

Opinions?

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
i think they both look nice ,if you have black you could colour code the kit as well .
p.s the only thing about changing colour is that you would have to strip the car right down to respray it.

heres my favorite pic

all im going to say is you cannot beat a nice clean ti with good paint like the last pic.
p.s i do like the black plastic on the red car as it breaks it up a bit.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I used to have a red one, that looked :cool:

However, black also looks :cool:

·
Registered
175 Posts
they came in silver too

looks really good in silver too

the thing about black is that all the pastics and window frames and side stripes are matt black and the paint will be gloss black. not sure what to do there?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
suds ive owned
red ones , t reg sud ti, x reg sud ti, y reg green cloverleaf.
metallic green w reg sud tis.
silver y reg sud tix
and i loved them all :) .
i want another one now that needs work but getting harder to find .:cry:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
like the silver sud enri,from the pics it does not look that bad can i ask how much you paid for her.
p.s you could spray the black bits with satin black and then it wont be shiny but dull.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
check out my new qv

thay came in silver too!

looks really good in silver but tempted to go black because its a solid colour so is easier to do at home, and too many red ones around

the thing about black is that all the pastics and window frames and side stripes are matt black and the paint will be gloss black. not sure what to do there?
Yes, silver looks :cool: too

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Since all three of my suds are red its obvious what I think - just be aware that black shows up bodywork imperfections much more than red. ;)

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
black will show up dents more but if your not going to drive it alot hopefully you wont get any.

black and red

silver
i also like this black one

when looking at that pic i would say black but a clean sud ti looks good in any colour.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts