Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full interior from 2004 GTV for grabs on E-bay if anybody is interested...and no it's not mine:)

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Cheers - I quite like the red interior :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Curses... I was hoping no-one would spot that ;)

I got a Cup interior off Ebay for £175 delivered, doubt the red will go for that though...

R

·
0 Posts
I need the drivers seat for the spider in red, unless I find someone to retrim it.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I need the drivers seat for the spider in red, unless I find someone to retrim it.
And I need the passenger (well, LHD driver!!)

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Is the 'transmission tunnel' that runs between the seats included? Because I need that too!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Id pay up to 30quid for the transmission tunnel!

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Hhmm, perhaps I'll buy the lot and then sell it to you individually :lol:

R

·
0 Posts
Won't work for us spiders, the seats are a bit different I think. Well they're different to mine anyway.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Dont Any1 Think Of Even Trying To Buy This!!!!!!!!!! Its Gonna Be Mine!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive been looking for this interior for ages for my gtv and im not gonna let it go to any1 but me :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

B

·
0 Posts
:cool: Mmmm,red leather......

:) I rather fancy the look of that,and Poole is just down the road from me so I could collect it and save the £60 delivery fee.......

:eek: **Dr Evil stylee laughter** :p

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Might buy it myself!!!:p and then run my own auction to sell mine with a free hole in the doorcard:rolleyes: ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts