Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Currently looking for a Red Launch Edition Giulietta.

Upto or around 40,000 miles ideally.

Please get in contact with me if you are considering selling!

Thanks in advance,

Registered
Obviously a potential collectors model which will buck the trend and be worth a fortune in a year or two 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ

Sorry! Couldn't resist. A bit like Yellow spiders - they are rare! Because no one wanted to drive around in a bowl of Birds Custard!

Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
Nice....but is it worth 拢3670 over book price for a Launch Ed or that age/mileage?.....Not sure.
Drivers seat is splitting at the bolster seam for a start....and we wont talk about the "Autogreen" tyres!!! ......those alone don't convince me that its an enthusiast owned/maintained car!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You've probably already seen it, but just in case! Theres one on AT. Slightly higher miles than you request, but seller states full history and recent belts. Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale
Thanks Marty, yes that ones been knocking around for a while, definitely too high on the mileage and above average for the year unfortunately! Thanks for the consideration

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice....but is it worth 拢3670 over book price for a Launch Ed or that age/mileage?.....Not sure.
Drivers seat is splitting at the bolster seam for a start....
Didn't realise book value was quite that low on them, that would be 拢11,825 is that correct? There is a grey one for sale similar mileage but from a garage (where you'd expect to pay a bit more than private seller) and that's up for 拢13,995. Not that I want grey at all, but for comparison.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think you will struggle to find anything with 40k miles
Certainly not quickly however I'm in no rush at all luckily! There is a launch edition with 41k up for sale now, just the wrong colour! That was has also been up for quite a long time now, perhaps due to the modifications, hard to know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts