Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I have just bought a Alfa spider 916 ph2 red dash and door cards to go against the silver j10 spider. Looked mint in pics however now it's arrived I could see straight away at the top of the door cards and top of dash it's. I longer that lovely leather red colour it more brown red ?

I have cleaned them down twice so I know they are spotless not a bit of dirt or mark on them now however the brown red at the top is really annoying me.

I don't think the dash is leather but thought leather recolour might work?

Any ideas, tips or recommendations very much appreciated, thanks Jon

Please see pics
IMG_3247.jpg

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks bud? Was it a good colour match?

I didn't think these door cards were leather but at £10 well worth ago...... got to be better than brown?

·
Registered
648 Posts
I used the red version on my GT, which to be fair, wasn’t faded too badly. It really brought the colour back to life and gave it depth and shine. I

I have a twinnie Spider with a blue style interior and the dash had faded. The seats also had the grey/blue look. I used the navy version of this stuff and it really did bring back the lovely rich blue. The dash and seats matched perfectly. I did the door cards as well. It also seems to feed and soften the leather. I gave the Spider 2 treatments and am really pleased with the result.

Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts