Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, with the arrival of my black carpet, once fitted it will give me the option to swap between my tan leather interior and red leather interior so up for grabs.......

1) a sort after red gtv ph2 carpet £150

2) red leather door cards, £60

3) also a nice gtv tan ph2 carpet £75

Both carpets are in good condition, easy to fit and I'm sure your aware they are a huge improvement on the grey carpet. The red leather door cards are also in fantastic condition.

Pm me if interested

Thanks Jon

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi guys, with the arrival of my black carpet, once fitted it will give me the option to swap between my tan leather interior and red leather interior so up for grabs.......

1) a sort after red gtv ph2 carpet £150

2) red leather door cards, £60

3) also a nice gtv tan ph2 carpet £75

Both carpets are in good condition, easy to fit and I'm sure your aware they are a huge improvement on the grey carpet. The red leather door cards are also in fantastic condition.

Pm me if interested

Thanks Jon
Hi Jon -not in the market for the trim -but love to know how you have got your red seats so immaculate -restored or just well looked after -any advice gratefully received...

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello bud, if I'm honest I bought them like it lol! I have restored my tan seats as these really show up the dirt, I used cream cleaner to loosen all the dirt and grim out of the leather and them a sponge to soak it out. Then when they are nice and clean you can either paint them (I didn't) or use a good quality leather interior wax to get the nice shine back.

Jetfin now sold

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello bud, if I'm honest I bought them like it lol! I have restored my tan seats as these really show up the dirt, I used cream cleaner to loosen all the dirt and grim out of the leather and them a sponge to soak it out. Then when they are nice and clean you can either paint them (I didn't) or use a good quality leather interior wax to get the nice shine back.

Jetfin now sold
Hi Jon ..thanks for the tips -mine look very nice....Just not Showroom as yours appear -also I have the collapsed drivers bolster to deal with!.. noted you still have orig radio - primitive but gives car that nice clean original appeal

Cheers

Martyn

1 - 7 of 7 Posts