Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend..

For those who missed it at Chatz or would like to see it again, here is your chance.

From my understanding there will be food and refreshments too (as was the case at Chatz).

Most of the guys there are Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge guys, so perhaps an opportunity to show them just how passionate the Alfisiti in SA is :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Btw, have you guys seen the 4C review in the latest CAR mag? I just purchased it. Great write-up!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Btw, have you guys seen the 4C review in the latest CAR mag? I just purchased it. Great write-up!
Jip that Car mag joins the rest of my 4C related documents I have collected since March 2011

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The address: Physical Address: 57 Lavender Road West, Annlin West, 0066, Pretoria

Right next to the Harley Davidson dealership

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Have those roadworks through the mountain on Lavender Road been sorted?
I went through there a few weekends ago and sat for more than an hour in stop-start traffic to get through there. Not fun!

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have those roadworks through the mountain on Lavender Road been sorted?
I went through there a few weekends ago and sat for more than an hour in stop-start traffic to get through there. Not fun!
Nope its still there. Its a lot quieter during weekends tho. During the week in peak hour traffic its a mess

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Nope its still there. Its a lot quieter during weekends tho. During the week in peak hour traffic its a mess
Well, if it took me more than an hour to get through there on a weekend, I don't want to see what it's like during the week!
Perhaps there was some additional buggerup the weekend I went through there.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just visited the dealer..

Guys its well worth going. Its a stunning car.

Got driven around the block in it. The amount of attention this car is getting is unreal.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
The amount of attention this car is getting is unreal.
Well, that's basically its purpose, isn't it? To grab people's attention and say "See what Alfa Romeo can do!"

Just a pity that at the moment all those people whose attention gets grabbed can then go and buy are Mitos and Giuliettas (until late 2015 at least).

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Riaan nice to see you again at Wonderboom, especially with a 4C in the background.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fanie, nice to meet you. Love the pics you posted.

Corrie. Nice chatting about the 4C and all other things Alfa :thumbs:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts