Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
NO...to what he did with the wheels. Front bumpers red is not the same as the red on the car, but this is common with all GTA's in red.

I'm not selling the GTi...have to resist will see what God has instore next year, now its focussing on my house...(this does not sound like me)

·
Registered
976 Posts
OperationAlfa all 2nd hand cars cost a lot more here that in UK, Last time I was in UK I purchased a car for 500 quid including MOT and tax for 3 months instead of renting and then left it with my sister , insurance is expensive there compared to SA . In SA one does not need insurance its an option:rolleyes:(as long as you own the car)
For thouse that dont know in UK the driver gets insured for the car and not the car for the driver.

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
And the 147's still fetch in the upper R180's

OperationAlfa, were you not the one that modded the 147 2l to the max?
Indeed I am sir :) Was pushing 190 before I stopped throwing money at it.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
To do that to those beautiful 17" teledials is sacrilege.
:vomit:

·
Registered
4,740 Posts
NO...to what he did with the wheels. Front bumpers red is not the same as the red on the car, but this is common with all GTA's in red.

I'm not selling the GTi...have to resist will see what God has instore next year, now its focussing on my house...(this does not sound like me)
Where's guilias and what have you done to him???
And Guili don't you think the GTA looks the same as your GTi (colour wise):cheese::cheese::cheese:

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I know the car it’s not bad.
He changed the manifolds to the older 156 units and the car is nice and strong.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
hhhhhhmmm you know the car TN? I'll go check it out this weekend.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
He decided not to sell but who knows.:rolleyes:
He took the IVECO for a spin last night and came back with a big grin and he didn’t even put her in sport.:lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts