1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
S

·
0 Posts
Looks good. Low miles. Nice wheels, good colour. Looks worth a look. The spoiler isn't too shouty which is good. All in. Good looking car. Say £4250 as long as servicings up to date etc should get a sale. Remember buying from a trader gives a mandatory 3 months of cover on pretty much everything. Rules have tightened up on quality of goods for sale from traders in last few years.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good. Low miles. Nice wheels, good colour. Looks worth a look. The spoiler isn't too shouty which is good. All in. Good looking car. Say £4250 as long as servicings up to date etc should get a sale. Remember buying from a trader gives a mandatory 3 months of cover on pretty much everything. Rules have tightened up on quality of goods for sale from traders in last few years.
...Hi AndyMac...yes, the car does look good value and multispokes look good as well. I suppose if its had all the remdial work done as per the advice given by the officianado's on this forum (Q2, cambelt etc etc), then the car represents an excellent buy for someone

·
Banned
112 Posts
I wouldn't worry bout the spoiler, I would worry about the history and when the last belt change was done.

Price looks realistic though. Is that comedian still advertising a black 88K miler for 8K on there ?!

L

·
0 Posts
I wouldn't worry bout the spoiler, I would worry about the history and when the last belt change was done.

Price looks realistic though. Is that comedian still advertising a black 88K miler for 8K on there ?!
yep, there and other places, not far from me that one :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts