Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A warning to all alfa romeo owners. After my recent accident i needed my car recovered and taken to the repair workshop, i was given the number for Mr Big Recovery. They came and picked up my car but when the t**t took my baby off the truck and was driving it around it he managed somehow to clip the rear alloy wheel on the side of the truck :mad::mad::mad:. When i reported this to the owner (who was the same chap that had done it ) he denied it over the phone :wow::wow::wow:. The only saving grace is that i have a witness of the event:D. I was wandering if you all think it is worth it taking Mr Big Recovery to the small claims court and get some money from the idiot :mad: who did it.

I would advise all my fellow alfa owners not to use this company services if they are offered to you Mr Big Recovery 14 Seagull Close, Barking, Essex. tel.07957 555 303

Attachments

V

·
0 Posts
it'll cost you more time money and stress than it will to just get it sorted by a wheels firm

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Send him a letter with before and after pictures, and a witness statement. Let him know your intention to go to the small claims court unless it can be settled amicably.

You never know, he might send you a cheque.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I agree with Corbo - the threat of action is often all it takes; he doesn't know you won't actually take it to Court. Definitely worth a try.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I agree get a full quote from a wheel refurbisher, and send him it.

We have used the small claims court before and it does cost up front, but we recouped all the costs when it was found in our favour.

Dont let em get away with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts