Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am hiking the power on my GT JTDm shortly, and feel that I should really improve the cars braking at the same time, given that the standard brakes are pretty poor.

I would love to carry out the big brake conversion but at circa £800 for the parts it is too expensive to do on a whim.

Therefore I was thinking of just getting some performance brake pads on the carfor now, as this usually yields good results for limited spend from past experience with other cars.

Can anyone give me some recommendations for products and suppliers? I need to get them ordered ASAP as I am due to make a long jounrey to south wales on the 11th of July through some great drivers roads and would like to have them on the car by then!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I am going to fit second pair of EBC Red Stuff Ceramic pads...on the front...rear I have green stuff.

I am very happy with EBC brakes

A

·
0 Posts
KGB, you are one of the few people that can say that.
I would go with OMP Road&Sport on the back, and Ferodo DSPerf on the front. OMP on both front and back or Ferodo on both front and back will do fine, but the best price/performance combo is the one I mentioned earlier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts