Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all looking for a 4 wheel refurb for multi spokes on my 159 06my, don't want to pay 100's / wheel but 50 may be ok if recommended by AO member, anyone ?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hiya,

My friend powder coats wheels and (in my opinion) is one of the finest i've seen. Only one problem and that's he is based just outside Watford :( Would you be able to get the wheels up here at all? I'm sure he would be able to do them well within your budget.

Kev

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Post your questions in the Wales lounge;)

I'm an ex-pat Jack but it's been a long time!!

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hiya,

My friend powder coats wheels and (in my opinion) is one of the finest i've seen. Only one problem and that's he is based just outside Watford :( Would you be able to get the wheels up here at all? I'm sure he would be able to do them well within your budget.

Kev
bit far to come I'm afraid, thank you tho

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post your questions in the Wales lounge;)

I'm an ex-pat Jack but it's been a long time!!
doh stupid me done it now.
and thanks, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,even if you are from jack land:)

neef,neef,neef,neef..................................chorus, neef,neef.............!!!;)

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
doh stupid me done it now.
and thanks, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,even if you are from jack land:)

neef,neef,neef,neef..................................chorus, neef,neef.............!!!;)
joined as one as the Ospreys:cool:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Never actually thought about anyone doing this service before, especially in the Swansea area, I'll ask a few people tomorrow for you. Might even try it myself, although my wheels are not scuffed or anything, they are damn right filthy nowdays !!!!!........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
589 Posts
many thanks wll give them a ring.
I don't have any experience of their work but powder coating is always a far better method than painting, plus it's hard to go wrong with it too. Good luck.

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Never actually thought about anyone doing this service before, especially in the Swansea area, I'll ask a few people tomorrow for you. Might even try it myself, although my wheels are not scuffed or anything, they are damn right filthy nowdays !!!!!........:rolleyes:
mine are a bit scuffed from previous owner but also dirt getting harder and harder to get off and want 'em nice for April 24th convoy!!!:thumbs::D

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't have any experience of their work but powder coating is always a far better method than painting, plus it's hard to go wrong with it too. Good luck.
again thanks for help will report back to welsh forum if /when done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts