Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently I have a wooden one, which is a remnant from the time when my car had the wooden dash and steering wheel that I replaced as a priority after I bought it.

I've been toying with a couple of MOMO ones, but finding one to fit is proving difficult.

I need one that fits a lift-up reverse type. My dash is silver and I have black leather so I'd like it to match.
Any ideas? :confused:

M

·
0 Posts
Black all-leather GTV knob looks nice and is designed for the lifting collar. GTA good too but I prefer the GTV.

Personally, not keen on the MOMO range - look a bit like they belong on Novas and Saxos to me.

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Black all-leather GTV knob looks nice and is designed for the lifting collar. GTA good too but I prefer the GTV.

Personally, not keen on the MOMO range - look a bit like they belong on Novas and Saxos to me.
Is there somewhere I can see the GTV or GTA knobs?

I'm with you on the MOMO range - I was erring towards this type; http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21B+3I+OswL._SL500_AA280_.jpg but the cheapest I can find them for is around £50 and for that money, I'd rather get an official Alfa one.

best looking gear knobs there is here mate>>>
lots of styles for lift up reverse as usually u can only get the large ball type :rolleyes:
Simoni Racing Sport Action - Home Page
You sure fella? Can't see aything that I like on there at all - mind you, most of them haven't even got images! :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Here's my GTA gear knob in a similar thread about GT. The GTV is essentially the same with a leather covered ball and the legend tooled into the leather surface

The MOMO in your link is pretty nice I think.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I think Mudhut's comment on the Momo / Noa, Saxo thing .......... Is very very valid ........ Go for Genuine one ........... Black leather GTV is good.

Cheers to All
Peter

M

·
0 Posts
Ned at Autolusso has a couple of GTV breakers (don't know if the knobs are still hanging out there).

·
Registered
15,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
48 Posts
me 2..... please please please , when you find something decent let me know , i want one for my 156 . 6 speed but all i've found is TAT , its the lift reverse thing that prevents style over function.
heres hopeing...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts