Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a new Mito 95 in March when the 10 plate starts. I'm in N E Lincs and the nearest dealers are Harrogate, Brighouse and Chesterfield, all around 70 miles away from me. Can anyone reccommend any of these?

M

·
0 Posts
Looking to buy a new Mito 95 in March when the 10 plate starts. I'm in N E Lincs and the nearest dealers are Harrogate, Brighouse and Chesterfield, all around 70 miles away from me. Can anyone reccommend any of these?
If you ordered it now, you can always request a march 10 plate delivery

·
Registered
59 Posts
I did use the dealer in chesterfield and found them helpful, though I haver never had the need to tap into their after sales service. I live near Leeds, my nearest dealer is the Brighouse one. After 4 visits to them, only on the 4th visit could I attract the attention of one of the sales staff who was polite and helpful. However after phoning round and haggling I got a better deal at Chesterfield to the tune of £1000, also tried Harrogate who were just having a laugh in terms of the part ex price they were willing to offer me. I would try phoning round and see what sort of vibe you get.

R

·
0 Posts
Go to Donalds at peterborough!!! Might not get a huge discount, but they are **** hot at service!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I'll give them all a call and maybe play one dealer against another for a good deal?
Dont fancy a 140 mile round trip just for the first service though. Could my local Fiat dealer do the service?

·
Registered
336 Posts
I ordered mine from harrogate, well its knaresborough really but they were ok. Avoid the one at dewsbury, complete set of arseholes when i went in to see them

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Speak to David Whitton at Piccadilly, Knaresborough. He gave my friend a really good deal and has helped me out too! He's a member on this site too.

U

·
0 Posts
avoid chesterfield at all costs. i live a couple of miles away so obviously used it but the after service is shocking.
Sorry to hear that Skellster - my experience with them on warranty work has been great, although I use an independent for servicing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts