Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Recaro front seats anyone?

Tags
recaro seats
6K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  TallPaul 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of better front seats for the G. I get the feeling that part of the problem with the car feeling so distant is the lack of grip from the cloth seats. Its driving me insane, I have come from an EVO and these seats are feeling way to squishy.

#2 ·
I'm glad I am not the only one.. having had many Subarus and now an Audi RS with Recaro type seats I can sympathise 100%. I did see on the Fiat Abarth 500 (I think) there were Recaro type seats as an option, and unless I am mistaken there was a MiTo recently (limited edition?) that had decent seats. Maybe in the future something will filter down (up?), but I doubt it will be before I move on to a different car...

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

#7 ·
Just came back from the Dealer and they have one of the Mito "Quadrifoglio Verde 101" in the Showroom.
The seats ... :inlove:

kling

#10 ·
I thought these looked awesome too and would have seriously considered them if I could have persuaded the wife to change to a MiTo QV BUT last week I sat in a QV with them fitted and was disappointed.

The seats themselves are very nice but they sit far too high and there is no height adjustment (at least as far as I could see, so could stand corrected). I know I'm 6'7" but I fit in a 'normal' (or should that now be natural? :lol:) MiTo and my head was touching the roof with the Sabelt seats fitted.

Headroom in the Giulietta is reasonably tight as it is so wouldn'y fancy having the Sabelts even if they did fit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.