Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Recaro cloth seats to leather.

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  156Chris 
#1 ·
I have 51 plate 2.0 156 Veloce with cloth recaro seats with electric back adjustment and where front seat section adjusts out.Is there a leather equivalent (straight replacement)Looked everywhere unable to find??

#5 ·
leather ti recaro trim

Hi I have a mint (no wear or cracking) set of these electric recaro, with red stiching and pull out support, was going to keep them for my own car, but might be tempted for the right offer. They came from a 40 000 miles damaged ti all excellent condition front seats, rear seats, door cards, b post covers.

#7 ·
Hi I have a mint (no wear or cracking) set of these electric recaro, with red stiching and pull out support, was going to keep them for my own car, but might be tempted for the right offer. They came from a 40 000 miles damaged ti all excellent condition front seats, rear seats, door cards, b post covers.

If you were closer I'd ask if we could swap (I've got a Leather Momo set in mine), but I think you're a bit too far away :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.