Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

Noticed today that my defroster does not work (I couldnt see a thing!). My mirrors do heat up, so there must be something wrong with the lines themselves or the connections? I hope its not the lines, as my windows are tinted and I wont be able to use pens etc....Is there a way for me to check the connections?...and where would they be?

Thanks a million!
Solomon

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello guys! Thank you for your replies!

I checked the fuses (I discovered they are not the same with the mirrors) and the rear window heating fuse is ok.
Any idea as to where to go from here? What connections should I look at and where would they be?

Any help much appreciated!

Solomon

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello people!

I had to come back to this thead, cause unfortunately I havent managed a thing! Also, it is becoming a bit dangerous being unable to see through the rear window when reversing (i.e. in a supermarket carpark...).

As I said before, fuse is ok. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should look for and check?

Only last week I did belt, variator, 60K service, front discs and pads (680pounds altogether), so I realy want to avoid a visit to a garage.....

Thank you,
Solomon

·
Registered
351 Posts
solpap said:
Hello people!

I had to come back to this thead, cause unfortunately I havent managed a thing! Also, it is becoming a bit dangerous being unable to see through the rear window when reversing (i.e. in a supermarket carpark...).

As I said before, fuse is ok. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should look for and check?

Only last week I did belt, variator, 60K service, front discs and pads (680pounds altogether), so I realy want to avoid a visit to a garage.....

Thank you,
Solomon
Hello mate. I've got the same problem on mine. It's annoying. But I just clean the window before setting off. I'm also going to keep a bottle of de-icer.
A garage should be able to sort it. I'm also waiting till my next regular trip to the garage to get it sorted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts