Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've bought an auto dim rear view mirror but I need to move the mounting point on the windscreen,anyone done this? What glue did you use? I've bought loctite glue kit but I'm a bit sceptical about it as it has some bad reviews. Thanks

·
Registered
913 Posts
If its the kit with the mesh and the glue I've had success with it before. Can you remove the mirror from the mount? If so that makes the job much easier.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If its the kit with the mesh and the glue I've had success with it before. Can you remove the mirror from the mount? If so that makes the job much easier.
Yes it's the mesh kit, that sounds promising that it worked for you. I still have to remove the mount from my screen which could be another problem. Thanks for your reply

·
Registered
351 Posts
The mirror fitted has the sensors for it. I believe you can turn the functions on in multiecuscan but i have not bothered with these as i would need to change the light stork also.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The mirror fitted has the sensors for it. I believe you can turn the functions on in multiecuscan but i have not bothered with these as i would need to change the light stork also.
The brera must all come at the same level of mounting point. Lucky you. I really don't want to start this job, I've had the mirror for months now. Lol

·
Registered
707 Posts
When i look at my rear vieuw mirror (automatic ) then it got al that plastic stuff arround it, where the rainsensor and the fog (inside window) sensor is placed, dont you mis that then when you place an automatic one?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts