Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Someone is gonna be very upset that their memorial bench is missing from the local park!!!!

wrinx

J

·
0 Posts
how many trees were cut down to make it? :( he must of got an A grade for carpentry, but a D for design :D :D
cheers jimbo

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
wrinx said:
Someone is gonna be very upset that their memorial bench is missing from the local park!!!!

wrinx
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

good one Wrinx ;)

All the Best

Sérgio

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
So that`s what Jimbo was trying to do his 155 last year :p :p ........................... when he was reversing into the Picnic Tables in the Pub Car Park :cheese: :cheese: :p :cheese:

J

·
0 Posts
ha ,ha speedy,
at least mine had a couple of glasses an ash tray, packet of crisps on it as well.got offererd 10 grand for it by the TATE MODERN. :D :D :cheese: cheers jimbo :cheese: :cheese: :p :p

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Thanks Vish, its a great idea I can now make up a spoiler for my Super to match the woodrim steering wheel etc!

Phil

Ps Anyone know where I can get a wooden flat hat to go with my wooden head?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Excellent, that's certainly given me some ideas for my super too. Maybe some nice mahogany 17" rims from the local wheelwright would set it off just nice.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Nice thought Ben, we could get a bulk order of those nice solid Dunlop's so no worries about punctures.

Phil

V

·
0 Posts
there are some advantages with spoilers on 155's , you can use it as an pic-nic table for instance or for ironing.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
vortexsurfer said:
there are some advantages with spoilers on 155's , you can use it as an pic-nic table for instance or for ironing.

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Yes, I think the Ambrosia Maple would be a perfect match for the wood bits in the Super. Thanks Vish.

Phil

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
vish said:
You actually looked for it... :cheese:

They look nice, though. :D

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Antonio Chico said:
You actually looked for it... :cheese:
:( Okay, I'm a Sad b***ard, I know. But what amazed me is that it was there at all. I mean, who wears wooden hats (apart from Phil, that is :D )

1 - 20 of 21 Posts