Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please can someone put me our of my misery! I have found two of three seat belt anchor points in the rear of by 2000 gtv. I have the shoulder point and the central point. I can't for the life of me find the side anchor point which I presume would be by the rear wheel, anyone point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the fixing points I have found so far, inside and out, will have to do them as individual posts as for some reason it won't let me do more than one at a time

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New anchor point (yes there is a small rust hole, have treated the area and will go back and fix in the next week)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Bit late now, but the anchorages are on top of the wheel arch under the vinyl padded cover.
Don't suppose its any more or less structurally sound than the floor area which you have used.

I'd be inclined to weld those stiffening plates in though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bit late now, but the anchorages are on top of the wheel arch under the vinyl padded cover.
Don't suppose its any more or less structurally sound than the floor area which you have used.

I'd be inclined to weld those stiffening plates in though.
Thanks Mitch, yes going to get them welded in, unfortunately need to get a bit more welding down as well at the same time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts