Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

Just a quicky,

When I bought the car in feb, I realised that the inside seemed to be retaining moisture...but as we had a nice summer, thought nothing more of it...as autumn approached and it started raining, i noticed a lot of condensation on the inside...

Then I noticed that water was collecting at the bottom of the rear passenger door seal, the strip attached to the actual car, rather than the door. I thought oh, it's not too bad it must be letting a bit in

Today I picked my coat up, who's sleeve had been lying on the floor, and it was soaked...felt the actually floor carpet underneath the mat, and just on the passenger side, it's sodden..last time i felt carpet like this was when the sills on my mx-5 were blocked up...

so the question is, what is the likely problem..is it a coincidence the water is collecting where the two ends of the seal meet up..how can i stop the problem?

As ever guys, any advice is much appreciated!

·
Registered
946 Posts
There have been a number of reports that the air-con drain pipe had come off resulting in damp carpets on the right hand side at the back. Worth a look if you can't find any other leaks.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
yeah any info would be great where this air con pipe is?

. my screen is fogging up and ice forming on the inside of the screen. very annoying

1 - 5 of 5 Posts