Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just a query. After chatting to a friend who was able to enable various settings on his A5 via his OBD port I had a dig around this morning on MES.

Now I found a setting in the Can Setup were you can enable the parking sensor display. I realise there is an advice that it may not be available on some vehicles but as the option to enable was there I assume, wrongly probably, that mine was not one it was not available on. I followed the procedure and enabled the setting but it doesn't seem to work.

There is advice to execute the PROXI Alignment procedure but were can you do this. I can't seem to the option to do this.

Cheers for any advice.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
This has been covered a few times (most relevant thread from search below), basically you can get it to display, but it doesn't actually work. You need the specific control module for cars with front and rear sensors.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This has been covered a few times (most relevant thread from search below), basically you can get it to display, but it doesn't actually work. You need the specific control module for cars with front and rear sensors.
Cheers Giblets, I thought I read about something once but wasn't sure and couldn't seem to find anything on a quick scan through some threads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts