Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some clown has dented the side of my six month old Mito (upper rear panel):depressed: . Contacted a PDR man locally but he claims it is impossible to get access to the rear panel to work it out. Anyone else came across this ??

·
Registered
417 Posts
They can also use a method where they use hot glue and stick on bits and then pull the dent out from the outside. I had this done on my Mito on the roof rail/pillar just above the drivers door. A very awkward place, but he did the job perfectly. They can also drill a small hole if it's not going to be seen once all the trim panels are back in place.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
If you contact a half decent pdr (paintless dent removal) technician they would take the rear wheel arch liner off then drill a small hole big enough to insert the tools, push the dent out (its amazing to watch, very skillful) then plug it with a small plastic plug and put your wheel arch liner back on, I know because that's what they did to mine, had a tiny ding made by a car door about two inches below the rear passenger side window and about three inches in from the back of the passenger door. :happy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts