Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after being told my rear hub bushes are needing replacing along with the rear arms I thought I should get the powerflex bushes.

So here are the bushes I need from powerflex right?

Powerflex

So that is £22 per bush!!! and I'd need 2.

I was under the impression that powerflex bushes were much better than OEM and not that much more expensive...I wasn't expecting them to be 4 times the price.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looked on EBspares, they have got a pair for £25 so might go for them as I need to by the suspension arms too.

·
Registered
656 Posts
So after being told my rear hub bushes are needing replacing along with the rear arms I thought I should get the powerflex bushes.

So here are the bushes I need from powerflex right?

Powerflex

So that is £22 per bush!!! and I'd need 2.

I was under the impression that powerflex bushes were much better than OEM and not that much more expensive...I wasn't expecting them to be 4 times the price.
I would have thought that price was for both.

Powerflex bushes have a much better stronger compound and will really last, Powerflex will firm your ride up a bit, but maybe you might need to do front and back to notice any significant difference

·
Registered
9,340 Posts
EB don't have any in stock at the moment .. Powerflex had a fire at the factory at the end of November and so production has been disrupted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts