Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I know this may seem like an easy question to ask but I would like to know.

Do the rear seats fold flat in a 159 salon and sportwagon as I am thinking about getting one.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Yes in the SW obviously, or otherwise it would be a bit of an odd estate car:D

On the saloon versions some do, some don't, depending on the exact trim level - many Ti's do, but much rarer on a Lusso as it was an option.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
There is folding rear seats, and the split/fold rear seats (only Ti I understand)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah so if I am lucky I might find a salon with folding seats as an option & they might be standard on a Ti.

A dealer told be they don't fold a 3.2 Q4 sportswagon which I thought are you sure!!!

just to note I used to have a 147 GTA and I sold it because I was given a BMW 330ci coupe as a company car, I so missed my GTA as good as the BMW was it didn't fizz like the GTA or wake my neighbours up :cheese:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
seats do fold in 3.2 Q4 sportswagon - I have one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All very useful thanks guys. now I'll just have to make my mind up on which engine to go for as I have basically decided on a sportswagon as they still look great plus have the extra practicality.

hmmm the 2.2 JTS or 2.4 JTDm because they have the twin exhaust :cool:. I currently only do a max of 8k a year though. Any thoughts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Split folding on 159 SW lusso as well, and as stated above not quite flat but slight incline until weighted. I have the 2.2 JTS - love it but selling as no need for an estate now.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Typical random Alfa spec. My 1.9 JTDM Turismo has folding rear seats - and very handy they are too! They must have been an optional extra...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts