Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bit of along shot....

in sweden its compusory for a child of this age to be rear facing...

anyone know if alfa sweden do a factory child seat? if so a part number would be good ;)

saab do one (£300!) as do volvo (awaiting price) but really would like an alfa badged one (i've got a 159 - the mrs 147)

when you watch these vids you will realise why i think its a sound investment for your loved ones...

Rear Facing - the way forward

Marc

·
Registered
847 Posts
bit of along shot....

in sweden its compusory for a child of this age to be rear facing...

anyone know if alfa sweden do a factory child seat? if so a part number would be good ;)

saab do one (£300!) as do volvo (awaiting price) but really would like an alfa badged one (i've got a 159 - the mrs 147)

when you watch these vids you will realise why i think its a sound investment for your loved ones...

Rear Facing - the way forward

Marc
Don't know if AR make one, but we've used the Mama's and Papas travel system with the removable base for both of ours and it has been very handy. Also, when they grow up a bit, the seats can be forward faced.

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Rear facing for a 3 year old :eek: :eek: that is just wrong ... with a rear facing seat they're hidden away so you can't see what the little beasts are up to :rant: :lol: :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts