Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
The problem was with the high temperatures because my car was standing in the sun. In the evening, when the sheet cooled, it functioned for a while, and when it didn't, I was able to access the back door with diagnostics and solve the problem. Now I can't do it anymore. With the controls on the driver's door, I can't open the rear windows, but it is possible to open the windows at the rear door. The remote control locks the front door, trunk and tank. It also holds down the unlock button on both front windows longer, but the rear won't. As for the restyling model, it is not possible to close the window with the remote control. The key behaves the same as the remote. Is there a solution to this very disturbing problem?

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Common issue.....most of the time the wiring from the frame to the door (inside the rubber boot) is broken. Three wires where snapped in mine (two you could not see as the insulation was holding them together but very obvious as you flexed the wires...one had snapped clean...they harden over time after repeated bending...like most metals). Same thing happened on my Jeep on the drivers door. The clue for me was that different things in the door worked depending on the angle the door was opened....as different wires made and broke contact. If it is this then at least its a simple repair. Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts