Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend is after a 2013 Giulietta Cloverleaf rear bumper (not the lower black bit, the major assembly above it)... they've reversed into a pole and put a big dent in the bumper but sadly also split it where it contacts what looks like a solid cross-member (see pic). I suspect it's not a repair-in-place job but a replacement job.
All the second hand ones on ebay look to be as bad though...

I've suggested it's a good time to go for a switch to one with parking sensors. I think the right part number is 156093407 - but concerned there may be more than one variation of bumper style. Any other part numbers I should be looking at?

Attachments

·
Registered
36,112 Posts
I'd assumed all Cloverleaf cars had sensors. If not, is it that easy to convert?
There's probably a thread on the subject.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I'd assumed all Cloverleaf cars had sensors. If not, is it that easy to convert?
There's probably a thread on the subject.
If you haven't got sensors now you won't be able to just fit one with them and get it working on the display on the dash. Lots of people have talked about this over the last 8 years of the model's life. It seems it can only be programmed/installed at the factory?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys, wasn't particularly concerned about getting them hooked up to any existing dash display, just beeps will do and a third party kit is fine. Just thought a bumper with pre-drilled holes would save a job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts